- Solidshops, The service, 'us' or 'we'
- The terms 'SolidShops', 'us', 'this/the service' or 'we' refers to SolidShops.com, the 'service' or 'website' you are using
- The term 'you' refers to the user, member or viewer of our service.
- You must read and agree to all terms listed in this user agreement
- You must be 18 years or older to use our service.
- You, and only you, are responsible for providing and storing a secure password to login to our service. We can never be held responsible for any damage caused by a lack of securing your account and login credentials.
- You may never use our service for any illegal or unauthorized activities, nor may you violate any laws in your own jurisdiction. Be ware that copyright laws are also part of these laws.
- You may never use our service to sell or deal in sexual material or porn.
- You and only you are fully responsible for all activities your conduct using our service.
- You are responsible for all content you upload to our service. This content includes (but is not limited to) images, texts, data, photos, links
- When uploading content to our servers, you claim and agree that you have the right to upload this content as your own.
You agree that you, your activities and any content published through your store using our application shall not:
- be misleading, inaccurate or false;
- be illegal or fraudulent or involve the sale of stolen items;
- violate any law or regulation including but not limited to those laws governing copyright, privacy, publicity, pricing, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination;
- contain adult or explicit content, including but not limited to (child) pornography;
- be harmful to the Solidshops infrastructure, hardware or software;
- be used as a method for sending out unwanted emails also know as 'spam';
- manipulate or sabotage the pricing structure of Solidshops
- manipulate or sabotage the checkout process
- copy, modify or distribute any content from Solidshops, our trademarks, slogans and copyrights
- fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet clearly posted terms
Solidshops will never intervene or become involved in disputes between you and a third party including but not limited to users or your store. Solidshops reserves the right to supend, terminate or delete your account and all files linked to it, without notice, when a third party complaint is received against you or your store or when any of the terms listed here are not met by you.
Use of the Twitter API
When you indicate that you want to use the Twitter plugin from within our application, you agree that we may send messages to your Twitter account on your behalf and in you name, to post updates about new products in your store.
Payment of fees
- A valid credit card is required to use SolidShops after the free trial period.
- We will never ask you to enter credit card details on our own systems and thus do not accept any liability for losses that may occur from entering payment details on external payment providers you may use.
- If you do not cancel your account, you will be billed automatically for each month you are using SolidShops after the trial period.
- We may suspend your account without notice when monthly payments are not met in time.
- All mentioned fees are exclusive of all taxes and VAT charges, unless stated otherwise.
- Cancelling your account may lead to loss of data and content. SolidShops is not responsible for any loss and accepts no liability for such loss.
- We offer a free trial period on all our plans which you can use without having to enter your credit card details. Because you have the ability to try out our application completely free of charge during the trial period, we do not offer refunds for any payments. If you don't want to be charged again on your credit card, you can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the "Account" link in the application.
Things we can do
We are proud of our clients and their work. Therefore we reserve the right to show off the stores that are created on Facebook, Twitter, our blog or on other resources. You agree that we can use your work for promotional use, which includes but is not limited to sharing screenshots of your store.
Of course, we will never claim that the store was built by us or that we are the owner of your store.
Cancellation and Termination of your Account
- When your average load on our infrastructure and bandwidth consumption on the service exceeds what we - and only we - define as 'normal usage', your account may be suspended temporarely or permantently without upfront notice from us.
- You are responsible for properly canceling your account. No email, phone call, SMS or other communication is valid as a cancellation. We provide a link to cancel your subscription under the "Account link" at the top right of your administration screen.
- Upon cancellation of your account, we will immediately remove all of your content. This content can not be recovered afterwards.
Modifications to Pricing and Service
- We reserve the right to change our pricing or feature set. We will communicate any changes to our pricing 30 days in advance, via email or on our weblog.
- SolidShops will not accept liability for any change of the service or price change, not from you nor from any third party.
- If we ever decide to discontinue our service, we will communicate this six months in advance and will keep your accounts active during that six month period.
Limitation of liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SOLIDSHOPS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE SOLIDSHOPS SERVICES; (II) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; OR (III) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SOLIDSHOPS SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THE AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE MONETARY LIABILTY OF SOLIDSHOPS AND ANY OF ITS AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AFFILIATES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOLIDSHOPS SERVICES , UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW (INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, AND INFRINGEMENT) SHALL NOT EXCEED THREE TIMES ONE MONTHS RECURRING FEE FOR THE SERVICES THAT ARE THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM AS OF THE TIME OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY SOLIDSHOPS ARE AVAILABLE AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES APPLIED.
This document was last changed on March 26, 2012