Since we launched in beta last week, we’ve received a lot of useful feedback from you guys. We plan on bringing a new release online every two weeks. In those bi-weekly releases we will implement bug fixes as well as new features, depending on the feedback we receive.
For this weeks deployment, the following updates have been implemented:
- A bug was fixed in our tax calculation to round with a precision of 2 numbers.
- Fixed a typo in the SolidShops Announcements partial.
- Some users encountered an error saying their theme file already existed, this bug is fixed.
- Show owners now receive a push email whenever a client places a new order in their store.
- The email users receive when creating a new store has been cleaned up a bit.
- Documentation was added on how to link up your own domain name to your SolidShops store.
- The taxes settings screen showed double tax rows. This has been resolved.
- The Twitter Plugin shortened url’s twice instead of once. That bug is fixed.
- Implemented several small security improvements on our servers
Enjoy the goods and keep that feedback coming!