Ok folks, it’s been exactly two weeks since we pushed out our previous update. As you may know by now, we have a development cycle set up where we push out a new version of our application every two weeks.
We call this process our “Deployment Day” and it’s our promise to you that we will push out regular updates and fixes on a bi-weekly basis.
Depending on your feedback, a new version may include bug fixes, performance improvements or feature updates. The following was fixed in version 1.0.3, which is now live for all our users:
- users can now change the clean URL for any product for better SEO results
- users can now change the clean URL for any content page for better SEO results
- full SSL support on the admin side of your store to avoid session hijacking
- a bug where shipping country wasn’t saved correctly has been fixed
- PayPal premier support has been set up so customers can pay without a PayPal account
- the order details screen has been streamlined to show orders in a more convenient way
- although not a bug, a new login screen has been implemented
- a lot of server optimizations have been done that make our app faster and more secure
Enjoy the update everyone and keep your feedback coming!