Another two weeks have passed since our previous release. That means it’s time again for another deployment day!
For those who are new around here, our bi-weekly development promise to you means that we will deploy bug fixes, security and performance improvements or new features every two weeks. We call these bi-weekly deployments our “Deployment Days”. Deployments can be small or they can contain larger changes, depending on the feedback our users give us.
This time, the following things have been implemented in version 1.0.5, next to the usual server and infrastructure improvements:
- The SolidShops template language has been tweaked a little to be more consistent
- Documentation has been updated to reflect template language updates
- When you click “full screen” in your code editor, that choice will be remembered
- Links that point to documentation pages or to your store now open in a new window by default
- We now show user pictures next to order follow-up comments
- We now show user pictures and names in your activities log to better manage multiple staff.
- There was a bug in IE8 that would trigger an error when cropping images. This has been fixed.
- The admin interface now uses kilograms consistently as a weight unit.
- Recent tags only showed up after adding two tags. You can now start re-using tags after adding one tag.
If you have any feedback of suggestions on how we can make our application even better, please let us know in the comments, on Facebook, or on Twitter and we’ll make sure we pick the best ideas for our next deployment day.
Enjoy the update everyone!