Based on the valuable feedback our users have given us, we have implemented the following fixes and new features for this release:
- The sign up process has been simplified.
- It’s now possible to add a quantity field on the product details page.
- Documentation to link your custom domain name has been updated.
- All prices in your store now have two consistent decimals places.
- A Spanish translation has been added to the checkout process options (thanks Faisal).
- An minor issue with shipping rules containing “the rest of the world” has been resolved.
- It is now possible to customize and translate order confirmation emails.
- Designers can now change the look and feel of the checkout process
- A new filter called charlimit() has been added to the template language to limit the number of characters to print. See documentation here for more information and examples.
- Product.weight has been added to the product object in the template language.
- A new filter called weight() has been added to the template language to display product weight in a format of your choice.
- There is a new object called “order” in the template language, that you can use to print our order information in e.g. your confirmation emails. See the documentation for details and code samples.
If you have any feedback or suggestions on how we can make our application even better, please let us know in the comments, on Facebook, or on Twitter and we’ll make sure we pick the best ideas for our next deployment day.
Enjoy the update everyone!