The bi-weekly deployment process that we started in January this year has proven to be of great value. Not only is it a great way for us to focus only on what really matters, but our customers know that every two weeks we’ll put a new version of our application online. In those new versions we often implement bug fixes, but also new features.
In this version we have implemented the following:
- all shops now have an auto-generated sitemap.xml file for better search engine indexation
- all shops now have a robots.txt file at www.yourstore.com/robots.txt
- payment processing has been re-written from the ground up in a new admin screen
- support for manual bank transfers, cheques and cash on delivery has been added
- support for Ogone, Authorize.net and 2Checkout is underway!
- an Italian version of the checkout process has been added
- solved a bug where the use of single quotes would cause problems when adding variants
- using images from your assets in checkout caused an SSL warning in Internet Explorer, this has been resolved
This was a maintenance release where many other things have been improved behind the scenes. Expect support for more payment providers in the next few releases, as well as various improvements and bug fixes.
Keep sending in your feedback so that we can continuously improve the application and help you build better online stores. Enjoy the update!