Since our previous release we have focused our efforts on redesigning the way you can implement payment providers. The interface to add and configure payment providers has been finished and now we are testing and adding more payment methods to the application, based on users’ feedback. The 1.1.0 version of SolidShops marks the beginning of some new exciting features we’ll be implementing.
Over the past few months we’ve fixed a great number of small bugs and issues some users have reported to us. Every bug that was sent in has been resolved and we’ll keep updating and releasing a new version of SolidShops every two weeks.
In this release, the following changes and improvements have been made:
- rewrite of the payments integrations interface
- Italian version of the checkout process has been tweaked
- order confirmation mails now clearly show the shop’s name as the sender
- adjustment of our pricing plans: the limit on the number of content pages has been removed!
- Philippine Peso (PHP) has been added to the list of supported currencies.
Keep sending in your feedback so that we can continuously improve the application and help you
build better online stores. Enjoy the update!