The bi-weekly deployment process that we started in January this year has proven to be of great value. Not only is it a great way for us to focus only on what really matters, but our customers know that every two weeks we’ll put a new version of our application online. In those new versions we often implement bug fixes, but also new features.
You asked for more payment providers, you got it.
In this release, we have added support for the following payment providers:
Next to this support, we have made the following improvements to the application:
- we reduced the overall number of queries in the webshops with 60%
- a bug in our template language that caused duplicate database calls has been fixed
- the stock level is validated during checkout
- more detailed statuses are shown in the activity log
- the link to our admin page was not correct after a password reset
- wa added the currency: Trinidad and Tobago Dollar (TTD)
- we added the currency: Australian Dollars (AUD)
Keep sending in your feedback so that we can continue to improve our software.