Spring has finally arrived here in Belgium. Actually, in the past month newspapers have reported that our small country has had the best weather in Europe. Eat that Spain and Italy!
Following up on our bi-weekly deployment promise we’ve made to ourselves and to our clients, we are proud to present our sunny 1.1.2 release.
You can now:
- build custom contact forms
- design a custom 404 page for lost visitors on your site
- save revisions of your templates so that you can always go back to a previous version
- accept payments through Google Checkout
Fixes and improvements in this release include:
- when editing product variants, original selections and prices are now kept intact
- added documentation for newly supported payment providers
- added documentation for creating custom 404 pages
- added documentation for using custom templates
- warnings about mixed content on some pages have been resolved
- removed 21% tax notification for anyone living outside of Belgium
- a bug was fixed that would not show the full date about events in your dashboard
Thank you all for your constructive feedback and for requesting some very useful features. Keep it coming!
Enjoy the sun everyone!