On schedule as always, we bring you version 1.2.1 which is a maintenance release. All stores have been automatically updated to the latest version of the SolidShops application. This release fixes several small bugs which our users have noticed.
Of course, a lot more has happened in the past two weeks. We are working on a number of new features which we are sure you will all like! We still need to polish some details of these features and have decided to do that first, before releasing them to the public.
Stay tuned for further updates, here’s what’s fixed in 1.2.1
- titles are now shown in your browser’s title bar to facilitate tabbed editing of templates
- assets sometimes showed a cached version of thumbnails, this has been resolved
- shipping costs would not be zero when a shopping cart was empty, this has been fixed
- dates sometimes showed “Today” incorrectly on the list orders page, this has been resolved
- we’ve made it more clear that you need at least one “base” shipping rule
- saving Chinese, Japanese or related characters in templates would result in weird looking characters, this has been fixed
That’s it for this release folks. We’ve resolved all bugs that our users have sent us in these two weeks. Stay tuned for some exciting new features in our upcoming releases and thank you all for sending us feedback and bug reports!