In order to create the best possible e-commerce solution for you guys and gals out there, we release a new version of our software every two weeks. In those bi-weekly updates we incorporate fixes and improvements that you – our users – have asked for.
In the past couple of weeks, some of you have asked us to start supporting subcategories for products. That way it becomes easier to group products and build navigation structures for your stores, like so:
Together with the support for subcategories, the following improvements have been made in this release.
- the themes overview page has been re-designed to be more user friendly
- renaming of themes is now possible
- support for subcategories
- a user can now change his or her email address for their account
- updated documentation for rendering subcategories
- when searching for products in your store, non-standard characters in a search query wouldn’t return results. This has been fixed.
That’s it for this release. Let us know what we can do to improve the software for you in our next version.
Enjoy the weekend everyone!