We’ve just upgraded all stores to the latest version of the SolidShops e-commerce CMS. This is a maintenance release with a few improvements, based on the feedback we’ve received.
- the code editor now supports control+S (Windows) or cmd+S (Mac) to save
- fixed a bug where you had to paste twice in order for the editor to pick up the code from your clipboard
- you can now press “escape” to exit fullscreen mode in your code editor
- implemented a better “full screen” editor mode, which works better on any screen resolution
- fixed a bug where some people would get an email when a customer cancelled an iDeal payment
- fixed a bug where adding comments to an order would cause the loading indicator to stay on screen
- improved our product import script with custom fields and documentation
Thanks for sending in your feedback, we’ll keep improving the software and are planning a few larger updates for our next release.
Keep on selling!