We’ve just upgraded all stores to the latest version of the SolidShops e-commerce CMS. This is a maintenance release with a few improvements, based on the feedback we’ve received from you all.
Here’s a short summary of items that have been fixed or improved in this release:
- Fixed the error that occured when saving a product when a custom field (with combobox) was not filled in.
- Order export didn’t show abandonned orders and therefore a gap in the number range occured.
- The column date_paid has been added to the CSV order export.
- Shipping & tax is now set to 0 when you haven’t selected a country to ship to yet. Before, the values for “The rest of the world” were used.
- Categories and custom fields have been added to the product export feature. So from now on, you can export your products and import them into another store (with the exception of product variants).
- The Google Checkout payment page contains more information about a SolidShops order.
- In some occasions, a SolidShops order was not set to “paid” in the CMS, while this would the case in the Google Checkout backend
- It wasn’t possible to use the same Google Checkout account within multiple SolidShops accounts, this limitation has been removed.
Thanks for sending in your feedback, we’ll keep improving the software and are planning a few larger updates for our next release.
Keep on selling!