It’s been a while since we have released a new version of our application but we had to rework some of our internal processes.
Here’s a short summary of items that have been fixed or improved in release 1.4.9:
- Our beta API is now running on https only
- Emmet(aka Zen Coding) has been integrated into the template editor
- the cart.items object now contains the product_id
- the kube framework and twitter bootstrap theme’s have been added to our theme store
- a filter url_decode has been added to the template language
- solved a few theme editor bugs
- solved an IE8 bug in variants
- Portugees has been added to the checkout languages
- we improved our variant datamodel so you can have more than 128 variants
- some favicons could not be uploaded because of security issues
Thanks for keep sending in your feedback!