We’ve just upgraded all stores to the latest version of the SolidShops e-commerce CMS. This is a maintenance release with a few improvements, based on the feedback we’ve received.
- you can search for products by tags with a quote (‘), previously those products would not show up
- the ordered items and variants are now included in the order export list
- the shipping country has been added to the cart object, so from now on you can show your tax and shipping costs settings to your customers based on the country in the shopping basket
- deleting a variant was not enabled in IE10, of course this has been solved
- the WYSIWYG editor now fully supports IE10, previously some of the buttons were not working
- from now on it’s also possible to sort your products by custom fields. So for instance you can create a field “featured” and order the products in a category by this field
- you will notice a performance increase in the |currency filter. Some of our customers have more than 5000 variant combinations and using the |currency filter each time would decrease the performance significantly.
- from now on we inject the order object in the order confirmation page so you can add extra functionalities to this page based on the confirmed order.
Enjoy the update everyone and let us know if you have an idea that can improve our application and our service to you. We’d love to know!