We’ve just upgraded all stores to the latest version of the SolidShops e-commerce CMS. This is a maintenance release with a few improvements, based on the feedback we’ve received.
- We added a product reference field to the product object and the order.items object. We also added an order reference field to our order object. This can be used to link your SolidShops products to an external system.
- We made some improvements to the search functionality in the SolidShops backend.
- Our API did not return a valid ATOM timestamp for the pages object.
- We added an extra “active” filter so you can also show unpublished products or pages in your SolidShops store or API.
- When a payment method is in sandbox mode, the text ***TEST*** is added in the confirmation mail to the store owner. We did not change anything in the mail to the customer.
- From now on you can enable and disable the order confirmation mails to the store administrator(s) and customer.
- We added some functionalities to our PHPpayments library so you can load your own private payment providers from your own PSR-0 library.
- We released a SolidShops API client for PHP. More information on this brand new composer library can he found on Github.
Enjoy the updates everyone and let us know if you have an idea that can improve our application and our service to you. We’d love to know!